All Books All the Time

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Happy National Poetry Month 2020!

April is National Poetry Month!

To celebrate National Poetry Month, I’ve decided to write and share a poem each Friday (as part of Poetry Friday). I’ve recently read the book, Eat This Poem by Nicole Gulotta, where she shares a food related poem and then offers her thoughts on the poem, personal stories, and recipes inspired by the poem. It’s a delicious read and I’m trying many of  the recipes in my own kitchen.   Eat This Poem got me thinking about children’s poetry, food, and recipes that could be inspired by those poems. For the month of April, I will be writing my own poems about food and sharing a recipe or two to accompany my poem. I will also share other foodie published poems or books. I hope you’ll join me in this delicious feast of poetry goodness.

You can read more about National Poetry Month at Poets.org



Photo from Goodreads

Check out the round up of others who are participating the celebration of poetry at Jama Kim Rattigan’s site, Alphabet Soup



Xt



No comments:

Post a Comment